Thursday, December 22, 2011

False Advertising

Thrifted: scarf, dress, belt. Cardigan: Forever 21, Leggings: clueless, Socks: Old Navy, Booties: Charlotte Russe

Something crazy happened today. 

I actually got dressed in an outfit fit for public consumption. 
This being graduated thing is proving too relaxing for my own good. But this is the two weeks of the rest of my life that are going to be like this, so I'm not complaining. 

I know that this is supposed to be a style blog and I haven't been blogging much style lately, but then again I am in Iowa where we are supposed to be under two feet of snow by now, instead of the piddly dusting you see in these pictures. 

So I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE NOT LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS.

Now I've blogged some style. Your move, snow.



PS. This dress was made using the "Jill is Lazy" method of crafting:
1. Hack a dress off where you want it to hit you.
2. Be done with it.
Go forth and practice as you see fit.


Three days until Christmas!

peace&love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you just chopped off the bottom of the dress and called it good. Way to go! That scarf is great! What a wonderful thrifted find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cosy and stylish at the same time! I have to try to copy this outfit!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...