Friday, December 9, 2011

Curtain

Sweater: thrifted, Belt: thrifted, Dress (worn as a skirt): Penny's (Ireland), Tights: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Charlotte Russe

Today is my last day of college. Today I am a student and tomorrow I will be an alumnus. 
(That's the singular, right? Oh well, if I haven't learned it yet, chances of learning it in the next six hours aren't high.) 




Just one big test and I'm free. Speaking of which...
Last day of studying. Which means I should go do that.

Black + White | Everybody, Everywear


peace&love,
Jill

6 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for all things lace :). Good luck on your last test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great you added a pop of color (mustard!) to your B&W outfit--keeps it so interesting and unique. Nicely done! Congratulations almost alumnus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting! Congratulations :) and love that pop of gold under the lace skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white lace skirt is sooo pretty! I love it paired with the yellow tights and your boots. You look great!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute mustard tights! you remind me of my pretty friend here in Manila ;)



    IntoxicatedChameleon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mustard tights.:) And the lacy skirt is great too. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Internet: Useful or Destructive?

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...