Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Only Day of the Christmas Season


As a child, few things would bother me as much as the fact that it was always, ALWAYS Christmas Eve in Christmas books/movies/shows. I would suffer through the first 23 days of December in anticipation and usually around the 21st or 22nd I would start declaring that it was "the Eve of the Eve of Christmas Eve" just to try and connect with that fateful day: the most important day of Christmas.
Now it seems to come much too soon... But maybe that's because I'm becoming more patient. Maybe.


But this year I'm ready: all presents wrapped, nestled under the tree. All ready to go. Which makes me wonder... what does one do on Christmas Eve when you're already all ready to go?

Thrifted: sweater, jeans; Shoes: Old Navy


peace&love,
Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...