Way back in October I found out that I was one of the twelve artist selected to launch the new format of The Alliday Show, which I have been a part of for two years before but has been totally revamped this year to be extra cool! The event is coming up this Friday and Saturday and so I decided to scope out my fellow artist and put together my wishlist/gift guide for the event!
This is from their home page about this year's show:
Here are my picks for gifts from Alliday 2014:Oh, Tulsa. We sure do love you and we sure do love handmade which is why we're bringing you a brand new shiny Alliday experience for our fifth annual show! We're thrilled to share that this year, we're partnering with the goodness that is Retro Den to bring you a TWO-DAY show on December 12th from 6-10 and December 13th from 9-6 in their gorgeous shop.Tickets are now available for Friday night's Holiday Alliday Party! If you only attend one holiday party this year, this is the one you'll want to be at! For sure. Saturday will be FREE entry with priceless fun to be had!
2. Hand embroidered blue Mason Jar pillow - Simple Splendor
3. Yay Cake Topper - Three Eleven Designs
4. Breathe Print - Scarberry Faire
5. Plush Crochet Strawberry - More Projects Than Time
6. Romeo and Juliet Studs - Favoring Brave
7. Airship Wing Necklace - Bohemian Romance
8. Faux Taxidermy Elephant Head - FALTO
9. The Quincy Scarf in Rust - StudioXXVI
10. Letterpress of Tulsa Map Tee - T~Town Teez
For more info on The Alliday Show this year check out their website and blog.