Friday, December 30, 2011

End of an Era: My Last College Fashion Post


Today my last College Fashion article of my internship was published.
Here it is ladies and gentlemen:
Our Top Ten Favorite DIY Projects of 2011

It was very bittersweet. Bitter in the sense that I will miss having such a large reader base for my articles and some great reader interaction, and sweet in that there will be no more late night I-still-have-homework-and-OH MY GOODNESS A CF POST IS DUE TOMORROW-type freak outs.

It has been a wild and wonderful experience though, and I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to write for such a great website. It has given me so much more faith in my own voice and expertise and it is a large part of the reason Favor the Brave exists. It has also taught me to break up my paragraphs, use bold type, and add lots of pictures, because that's really what's fun about blogs.

So here's a complete list of my articles on College Fashion with links. Feel free to check them out and let me know what you think in the comments here, there, and everywhere.


The 9 Things You Need in Your DIY Toolbox 

4 Ways You Can DIY Today


peace&love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. One of the most essential activities in a youthful ladies lifestyle is party. Just as she goals about planning a wedding in that ideal wedding outfit, she also goals about dressed in the most wonderful outfit to her party. After all, party is not just about having a time frame and getting to flow all evening. It is about being discovered and being recalled.
    prom runway

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...