Saturday, March 9, 2013

the revolt diaries: what are you scared of?

Revoltlinkup

When I was first contacted about being part of Revolt, I was nervous. You could even say I was scared. And so I asked myself - what am I scared of? And you know, I think I was scared of failing. I was scared of starting something that I couldn't finish. And then I decided to do it anyway. Because you know who controls if I finish? 

Me.

If it is to be, it's up to me. 

I have remained faithful this first full week of the program and have lost an amazing 7 pounds doing the initial detox. I am still a little nervous, but now I know I can do this.


This is a link up of all of our wonderful REVOLT bloggers to share their stories! I encourage you to follow me, Jill at Favor the Brave, your co-hosts, and as many other bloggers as you can as we share our journeys.

Have a happy, healthy week!

3 comments:

  1. Love that you're doing a linkup!! I was nervous for exactly the same reasons...I'm such a perfectionist and hate failing at anything! But so far I'm really loving this program :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill, I don't see any link(s) to Revolt, am I crazy? I am really interested to learn more about this. You really have done well this first week. Bravo!

    Thanks, Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for hosting the linkup!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...