Monday, March 25, 2013

hot pink hot pants

Dear Readers, Google Reader AND Google Friend Connect are going the way of cassette tapes, so make sure you don't lose your favorite blogs - Especially Favor the Brave, which you can follow on Bloglovin' HERE! Import all your fave blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin' here.

hotpink
Shorts: Soffe, Shirt & shoes: thrifted, Tote: Trinity College Library, Dublin, Earrings by Favoring Brave

Before the days of Revolt Now, I never would have bought hot pink shorts, but thankfully I have discovered their wonderfulness. They are not tight, thank goodness, otherwise I wouldn't have gone near them, but they are delightfully perfect for warm weather. A sports store near our house has all their shorts on clearance ($2!) and so I was feeling extra adventurous with color.

hotpink2

I wore this outfit out to draw in the park and it was idyllic. I have been doing lots of exciting sketches lately and I am getting ready for what (I hope!) comes next for me professionally.


2 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I love that you paired some fun earrings with this too. Exciting that you're working on some new things! Can't wait to see what's to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea! I'm really excited to buy a lot of colored shorts this year and find ways to style them!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...