Monday, March 18, 2013

blue jays

Dear Readers, Google Reader AND Google Friend Connect are going the way of cassette tapes, so make sure you don't lose your favorite blogs - Especially Favor the Brave, which you can follow on Bloglovin' HERE! Import all your fave blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin' here.

bluejay2
Dress: Birdseye View Dress c/o Eshakti, Booties: Maurices, Thrifted cardigan, belt, and scarf, Earrings by Favoring Brave.

Friends of ours had a party the other weekend with a "Noah's Ark" theme, and they told us that themed couples animal costumes were "encouraged." So after I spent an entire day racking my brain for ideas for a couples costume, my husband came up with a winner in three seconds - we wore all blue and went as "Blue Jays" since our names are John and Jill. Way corny, but we got to wear normal clothes, and we were all for that. This was my blue jay outfit.

bluejay

bluejay3

Hope you're smiling and ready to have a good week! I know I am!

1 comment:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...