Thursday, March 14, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like springtime

springtime

When I went out the door yesterday, I heaved a great sigh of satisfaction. That certain something was in the air, and that something was spring! I have had a kind of rough week, but it all seemed to wash away with the first spring breeze.

springtime3

And also - we have a new pope! I am a lifelong, committed Catholic and I am thrilled about the choice made in Pope Francis! I can not wait to learn more about him and see how God will use him in the world right now.

springtime5

springtime2

springtime4

Tomorrow evening starts spring break and it's also my birthday tomorrow so things are looking up all over the place! Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...