Monday, August 6, 2012

infinite ways to wear an infinity dress {or at least twelve and a half}


I made my very own infinity dress last summer back when my hair was short and black 
{so a long time ago in style years} 
and I regret to say I haven't worn it very much.
But then I rediscovered it. 
And now, oh infinity dress, how I love thee.

So here is my ode to infinity dresses in photos. These styles are all made using my style of infinity dress which has a waistband that extends all the way up over the bust to make it bra friendly.


Here we go!


1. Strapless


2. One shouldered (wrapped from the front)


3. High V-neck 


4. Pinup style halter


5. Cap sleeve crossback


6. Twisted Y-front


7. Keyhole front

 

8. Keyhole front cap sleeve


9. Double Y tank


10. Cutout back one shoulder (wrapped from the side)


11. Cutout halter


12. Kimono style


12.5 - Push the sleeves up on the kimono style - instant tank!

Infinity dresses are so fun! Do you have one? How do you like to wear yours?


{my favorite way}

peace&love,
Jill

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! I've heard about these but had never actually seen them before. I love that you can wrap it to flatter any body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you made that! I've always wanted to buy one but the pictures online always look like you can't wear a bra with it. This one is perfect! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, how fun!!! I love that you made this yourself...was it too terribly difficult? And look at how many dresses you have in one. This is really nifty.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Do you have a pattern for the dress that you can share?

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are cute...I love being able to make one item look different! My fave is the classic strapless but all look great on you!

    xo, jill from www.classywithakick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just made one!! And LOVE it... They are simply fantastic, and so easy to make!
    XO
    Leah
    http://www.montanascitygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I'm so impressed that you made that! I may have to attempt myself now...but we'll see how that turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...