Tuesday, March 19, 2013

illustrations: phoebe from friends

Dear Readers, Google Reader AND Google Friend Connect are going the way of cassette tapes, so make sure you don't lose your favorite blogs - Especially Favor the Brave, which you can follow on Bloglovin' HERE! Import all your fave blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin' here.

smalloh


I have always loved to draw with words and so I have decided to challenge myself to share at least one illustration of a quote each week with you, my dear readers. For a light bit, today's quote comes from Phoebe - "Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to..."

All of my illustrations will be free for your personal use. To download the full size picture you can visit this link. Please attribute where you got them from if you share.

Hope you have an inspired Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...