Tuesday, March 12, 2013

illustrations: chinese proverb

smalltwopennies


I have always loved to draw with words and so I have decided to challenge myself to share at least one illustration of a quote by a famous poet each week with you, my dear readers. This is an old Chinese proverb, "When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one penny and a lily with the other."

All of my illustrations will be free for your personal use. To download the full size picture you can visit this link. Please attribute where you got them from if you share.

Hope you have an inspired Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is so neat! How creative are you!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute illustration!

    xx

    Carina
    www.thefashionstudent.com
    twitter.com/carinainthecity
    instagram.com/thefashionstudent

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...