Monday, July 23, 2012

somebody loves me {liebster award}


My dear cyber friend Sara at Sincerely, SK recently gifted me with the Liebster Award. For those of you not familiar with it, the Liebster goes to bloggers with under 200 followers to help them promote and share their blog in the blogging community.

The rules are: you tell your nominees you nominated them, you answer the questions, and you link back to the lovely blog that nominated you.

There is also a list of questions we have to answer to go along with it... here you go!

1. Which blogger inspires you or you simply just love and cannot get enough of?
I'm such a fan of Keiko at Keiko Lynn. I kind of want to be her. 


2. What is your horoscope sign?
Pisces. But I had to look it up. Tells you what I know. 



3. What is two quotes you love?
Well I really love quotes,  so I actually have a whole page devoted to them, but here are two of my absolute favorites:


" Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just." - J.M. Barrie in Finding Neverland


"You cannot help but learn more as you take the world into your hands. Take it up reverently, for it is an old piece of clay, with millions of thumb prints on it." - John Updike


4. What is one thing this summer you must do, no ifs or buts about it?
I must go see my family in Iowa! Which is good, because we're leaving to do just that tomorrow.


5. What is 3 words your friends would use to describe you?

I think my friends would be the best to ask about that, but I would say, creative, kind, and resourceful. {Husband may have helped.}


6. What is one dream you hope to achieve in your life journey?

Well there are many, but 


7. What is your favorite dish to eat?

I love seafood and garlic bread. 


8. Who is one person that inspires you in your life?

I'm going to add the word "most" to this question because hundreds of people inspire me, but I think that the women in my family are the collective person that inspires me most - my grandma, my mom, and my aunts.


9. What is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?

FALL CLOTHES. Leggings. Boots. Sleeved dresses. Scarves. Tights. I'm getting fidgety just thinking about how awesome it will me.


10. Favorite television shows that start up in the fall or now summer?

I feel like this is a game of truth or dare, because one of my favorite shows is kind of embarrassing. Ok, I'll just say it - Pretty Little Liars. I also can't wait for Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, and I wish I could say The Office, but that show is rapidly deteriorating without Steve Carell. I honestly don't watch much TV. 


11. What are the top 5 places you want to travel?
Russia, South Africa, Madrid, Venice, and I so badly want to go back to Ireland. And maybe just stay there.


So here are the lucky blogs I nominate:


peace&love,
Jill



5 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I'm your newest follower! :)
    xo, jill
    www.classywithakick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the nomination!! You are so sweet!
    xoxo
    Christa Jayne
    fashionorfamine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much!!! I will definitely check out those other bloggers too :) Is there something I should do in return? Am I supposed to do a similar post to yours? I think I will anyways :)

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...