Wednesday, July 11, 2012

on a break

In the last 5 months, John and I successfully watched all 10 seasons of Friends. For everyone that was at my wedding, those flowers you took home were made through a heartfelt mixture of paint, patience, and some great 90s TV.

So in honor of Ross and Rachel, I am on a break from thrifting. Actually from buying clothing at all, but let's be real - that mostly consists of thrifting. But, before the great break began, I went on one last colossal thrifting run. Here are the spoils, photos courtesy of the project I posted about yesterday...


One pair of leggings and 2 yoga pants not included. Very happy with my goodies!

peace&love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hope you make it through your break ok hehe ;) Love your thrifting finds, esp that red dress! Following your blog now :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been saying that I need to go on a HUGE break from thrifting (since it has become my obsession for about three months)... I plan to start August 1... I hope all goes well for you and that you remain strong :-)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...