Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Strawberry Pink Lemonade Slushies


If you were me, your mouth would already be watering after reading that title. Good thing I'm the one that already knows how to make these. But you soon will too... No worries.

The best part? You don't have to measure. 
I'm pretty sure all ratios of strawberries and pink lemonade taste good.

But this is my secret that makes this better than it normally would be: pink lemonade ice cubes.


 You only need two ingredients to make this delish little treat: frozen strawberries and pink lemonade.
And some pink lemonade made into ice cubes, so plan a little bit ahead for that. And a blender.
I use my lovely little Magic Bullet, courtesy of my mother via my last birthday.

I usually add about 4-6 strawberries and 3-4 ice cubes.


Then I add the liquid pink lemonade, about enough to cover the top of your frozen ingredients. 
The less you add the more frosty your slush will be, but it can be hard to get everything well blended if there's not enough liquid. The batch I made below was a little bit too thick to blend completely, so judge accordingly.


Now you just need to blend it up!


Happiness in a slushy.
Enjoy!

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...