Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Scaredy Cat Fashion Blog

I love fashion blogs. I love their photography, their cute commentary, their perky personalities.

I want one. 

It's a like a new puppy--sweet, cute, so fun to look at, may not quite as fun to own.

So here's my hang up... Do I really want to take that many pictures of myself? Because, let's be honest, if they turn out well the thought is, "Oh my gosh, she's so adorable! I love her clothes! She's so cool!" but if they turn out poorly it's more like, "Oh gosh. Please stop." 

I love clothes and I think that I have some interesting ones. I also think I have some unique ideas and looks to share. But do I want to be "that girl?" Eh... still deciding.

So here's my wimp out shot:


Learn from it what you will. 

Jeans, stripes and freckles. I'm telling you--that's where it's at.

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...