I have been known to make Red Lobster taste-alike biscuits more often than I should, and those are pretty darn easy. But these cheddar biscuits of my own creation are the EASIEST cheddar-y biscuits you can make.
1 tube of refrigerated biscuits
4 tbsp. butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Open the tube of biscuits and cut each biscuit (there should be 10) into as many small pieces as you want, at least 4-5. At first I tried rolling them each into little balls but that is totally unnecessary. They all bake how they want no matter what you do. Place all the little pieces of each biscuit into a spot on the muffin tin, so you should end up with 10 biscuits.
- Whack off a little chunk of your butter and put in on top of each biscuit.
- Sprinkle as much or as little cheddar cheese as you want over each biscuit.
- Shake some garlic salt over the whole thing (not too much!) and call it good.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
Yum! I love these with chicken or fish for dinner or they make a good (but not too healthy...) snack too!