Another Christmas present I had to wait until after Christmas to post! These are adorable, simple and make great gifts because they're so easy to personalize. I made magnets of our family pictures for my parents and pictures of us for my fiance.
I got the idea here, and adapted to my needs.
Here's what you need:
Peel and Stick Magnetic Strips
- Make your pictures into polaroids using the Poladroid application (so much fun!)
- Print out your pictures. Cut them apart into individual pictures.
- Glue on to foam board. Let dry.
- Use an exact-o knife to cut the pictures apart.
- Cut the magnetic strips into smaller pieces, peel off the backing, and stick on!
And there you go! Super light, super cute. Great gifts.