Monday, November 21, 2011

Warm and Fuzzy

It's chilly, cloudy, and almost Thanksgiving.
I'm hours (okay, two days) away from seeing my family and I have the warmest coat ever. 
What is there not to feel all warm and fuzzy about?



The Warmest Coat In The World.
And it was--you guessed it--thrifted.
And that hood? Fleece-lined. 
That's what I'm talking about.

And to top is all off, this morning I also got featured over on ColorBlind for my mad thrifting skills. Thanks so much to Shana for featuring me! If you haven't seen her blog, check it out. It's so adorable. 

peace&love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill! I just wanted to thank you so much for visiting my blog today and for your encouraging words! Its so nice to meet other believers out here in blog land! So glad we met! I'm following you so we can keep in touch and share our thrifty finds!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...