These are my thrift finds over the last three weeks or so... and a very good three weeks it has been.
1. Formal dress, no tags (fits great though!)
2. Vintage lace jacket (pretty sure this went with somebody's wedding dress...)
3. Cropped sweater, DEB (already wore it here)
4. Kelly green button down, Old Navy
5. Polo Ralph Lauren white sweater (already wore it here)
6. Bright blue sweater, Express
7. Wine colored velvet skirt, Amy Byers
8. Chambray skirt (already wore it here)
9. Lime green wool jacket, Banana Republic
10. A teal vase (for our teal themed kitchen to-be)
11. Black suede ankle booties (I was skeptical, but I love them)
12. Yellow peep toe flats (Fiance picked these out! Yay him!)
13. Tartan carry-all (I call it the Scottish bag)
14. Vintage brooch
In case it's too small to read that says Banana Republic.
That's right. Like new condition.
This dress is killer. Can't wait to wear it!
Not a bad take, all in all.