Monday, September 12, 2011

The Good Things About Morning


Since hubby-to-be gets up obscenely early to go to work, he calls me on his commute to wake me up. Which is super sweet. He is way better than an alarm clock.

I've never been a morning person, but since I don't have class until 10am or so most of the week I can't stomach wasting all the ripe morning hours. It's amazing how much I can get done before 10, which is a very good thing, especially after a quick weekend trip to California.

That's right. This time yesterday I was in Oakland, CA. I write that sentence and feel like it's not true, but it is. I was out on the West Coast to go fabric shopping with my aunt/wedding dress designer. All I can say is your mind will be blown when you see this dress... in about 9 months.

The weekend travels have caused me to get a little bit behind in my responsibilities (gasp. I know.) I am so glad I've had this morning to get back on track and ready for the week.

Off to read Coleridge. Pray for my sanity.

peace&love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...