Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Vintage Suitcase Reboot

While I was studying abroad last semester I got a brilliant idea for a jewelry carrying case. I decided to get an old suitcase from the thrift store, add a metal mesh screen to the inside of the top and use the bottom for transporting half trays of rings and pendants and other miscellaneous pieces of jewelry. My dad helped me execute it, and let's just say I'm in love. It worked even better than I thought it would. I think there's over 200 pairs of earrings on that baby.




I love it when a plan comes together!

peace&love,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. How did you manage to get the screen to hold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your Idea I tried it myself here- http://seamsbysarah.blogspot.com/2012/08/old-papers-and-new-things.html and I credited you for the great Ideas - :) thanks - Sarah

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...