Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Grown Up Dresses


My dear dear grandmother sent me a belated graduation card with a little bit of fun money in it and so I decided to celebrate my relatively new position with some new dresses with some substance to them that I could wear to work. 

I didn't have to go into work until 11 on Tuesday so I stopped by Ross on the way and picked up a couple of treasures that are work appropriate and fit like a glove. I've already test driven one of them and it worked out pretty well.

3 work dresses. Don't I feel all grown up.



peace&love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. I love work dresses! I was out shopping this weekend and found myself drawn to the Misses section instead of the Juniors....I guess that means I'm finally growing up!

    There is nothing like a dress that is both classy AND sexy!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...