Monday, October 17, 2011

You Know You Want Some


When my family came down a couple weeks ago I made this to win the favor of my two brothers and it worked. They love me even more now. And a few weeks before that I made this for my fiance, rolled the cookie dough into balls and dipped them in chocolate. Cookie dough truffles!

This recipe is from Willow Bird Baking, and the link includes recipes for sugar cookie and cake batter dough too!


Safe-to-Eat Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Recipe by: Adapted from Family Fun Magazine
Yields: about 1 1/2-2 cups cookie dough

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 to 6 tablespoons water

Directions:
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add the water one tablespoon at a time stirring between each, until the dough reaches cookie dough consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...