This dress was kind of a nightmare. I'm honestly so glad it's done.
I didn't really use a pattern, or know what I was doing. Not a great recipe for an easy process.
What matters is that it is done, and it is actually wearable.
I'll just try to forget the process.
The surprise key ended up being a thin elastic band around the arm/neck hole. It was the only thing I could think of to make it fit snugly all the way around.
I made the bodice and skirt out of two different fabrics, but in the same color.
I like texture a lot, so the skirt is my favorite part.
The light and the green makes my hair look very red.
I like it.
Sorry to be so skimpy on the details. I really just don't want to remember.