Wednesday, April 10, 2013

pretty in pink

pastel3

I finally got around to watching "Pretty in Pink" last weekend because I was tired of not getting the references, mostly in Psych, which is the best show to watch while crafting - FYI. I enjoyed it, but it was totally different than what I was expecting - I loved Andie's co-worker and all her excellent costumes. My timing was ironic because Molly Ringwald guest starred in the next Psych episode I watched, so everything really came full circle. Anywhoo...

If you're actually in Tulsa, like me, you know that these pictures were absolutely not taken today. It's true, they weren't, but they've been in the hopper long enough to warrant posting. 

pastel

Who knows what is going on with this collar thing, but it's cool, whatever it is. This is one of those pieces of vintage that really does seem to be timeless because it fits like a modern piece but is designed with true old school style. Excellent.

pastel2

pastel4



2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! The color is just so pretty!

    And I LOVE Pretty in Pink; definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. I watched it for the first time in middle school and still completely love it!

    xoxo,

    Laura

    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly DoblanderApril 10, 2013 at 5:58 PM

    LOVE your skirt!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...