Saturday, September 8, 2012

that girl

Jumpsuit: BCBG Max Azria, belt: thrifted, shoes: thrifted, earrings: Favoring Brave

I have this very clear memory of a time in college when I went to a First Friday art gallery opening in Kansas City with some friends and saw this girl there in a strapless, electric blue jumpsuit. We all rolled  our eyes as if to say, oh my gosh, it's that girl

Well, ladies and gentlemen, thanks to a dollar sale at NBC and some unusual confidence, 
today I am that girl. 

At least I paid $1 for it instead of the $158 ticket price.






Have a great weekend!

peace&love,
Jill

8 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I had a student yesterday wear a denim one piece jumpsuit thing and people were talking about her all day. I admired her bravery and style! This is a lovely color on you and a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always hated standing out in a crowd and rarely wear anything too different. Once in awhile though I'll branch out lol. It's good for you :)


    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!


    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that teal color is so AMAZING!


    p.s. i just found your blog through the wonderful wednesday link party and i'm totes following now. :)
    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness... Dotty, I have been following you for a good long time and you have always been so inspirational to me! So glad we've linked up now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so neat!/nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a dollar, you can afford to take risks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by mine and Sarah's Blog Hop this week :)

    You now have a new follower! This is an excellent post, I'm glad I found it! You look stunning in that colour!

    Let me know if you stop by!

    Sara @ http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumpsuit is so cute and comfy looking. You rock it!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...