Things About Working Full Time:
1. The sun is not super cooperative with my 9-6 schedule. Goodbye regular outfit photos.
2. Dressing for work is an adventure. My 8-5 pant options need some revamping.
3. You can never fully appreciate free time until you don't have it anymore.
4. Rush hour? It's not a joke people. This small town girl is usually pretty white-knuckled by 6:13pm.
5. Nothing makes you feel like you're really rocking the city thing until you take a 4 lane interstate to work. Or three of them, as the case may be.
6. Having a job you can sink your teeth into makes all the difference in the world. Great coworkers help too. Thankfully I have both.
If I seem M.I.A. for awhile, I'm getting my feet back under me. Thanks for sticking around and we will return to our regularly scheduled programming very soon.