Wednesday, August 29, 2012

every which way


Every thing that could go wrong after 6pm yesterday seemed to go wrong. I found out my air conditioner in my car is about to kick the bucket, a can of primer spilled on my carpet, and I burnt my cornbread muffins, which stuck horrifically in the pan. But at least this outfit was comfortable.

But my classes went well. I love my students. They made yesterday much better.

Dress and shoes: thrifted


So here's to hoping that today is a little less chaotic and a little more kind to my wallet and ego.

And, on a completely different note, do you other bloggers ever find that you forget to blog about the more blog worthy things? That's absolutely what I do. I got thousands of new beautiful beads last week and I haven't even edited the pictures yet! But look for those soon, they are a'comin'.


 

pleated poppy

peace&love,
Jill

9 comments:

  1. Yay for a comfy outfit, especially when things are going your way!
    I'm your newest follower from the Wonderful Wednesday Link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Wonderful Wednesday and I love it!! So cute and full of such great content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely, Jill! And that purple is really fun.

    <3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress! Thanks for following:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. I hate days like that. Whenever I have days like that, I just go "Yep, it's one of those days. I better embrace it." And then I'm not bummed when another thing goes wrong :-). I'm so glad to have found you through WIWW. I can't wait to check out your tutorials!


    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress!!! Thanks for linking up with us for Wonderful Wednesdays!


    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Now following you back.


    What a lovely dress, it looks like it would be so comfortable while still being completely stylish! Adore!


    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Purple color, love the stripes and the way it looks on you ;-)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress.......looks lovely on you xx
    found you via the followers to friends bloghop and have followed xxxhttp://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...